|5A||03 September||06 September||11 September|
|5B||04 September||07 September||12 September|
Testing a medication for the treatment of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE), which can lead to life threatening swelling.
- Healthy Males between the ages of 18 and 55
- BMI must be between 18 – 30 kg/m2
- Must be free from any clinically significant illness or disease
- Must be non-smokers (for at least the last 2 months)
- Participants must be willing to refrain from strenuous exercise from 7 days prior to check-in until completion of the study.
- Must have a heart rate be between 50 – 90 bpm