LE191206 | Probiotic Study
Help us test a potential new treatment for asthma which is a chronic inflammatory lung disease. Asthma affects an estimated 330 million people worldwide, however despite this there are limited therapies available for people with moderate to severe asthma.
You Get $1,620!
4 Day Stay, 11 Home Dosing Days and 3 Follow-Up Appointments
|Cohort||Clinic Stay||Home Dosing (Every Day)||Appointments|
|Check In||Check Out|
- Healthy Males and Females, aged between 18 and 65 years old
- Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 – 32 kg/m2
- Must not have used tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 6 months prior to screening
- Must have daily bowel movements
- Be able to maintain a diary during home dosing, collect & document own stool samples
- Must not be taking prescription medications or have any clinically significant illness or disease