Register your interest now!
2 x In-house stays with 1 x follow up appointment
- Healthy Males and Females with a diagnosis of classical phenylketonuria
- Aged of 18 and 55
- BMI must be between 18 – 30 kg/m2 ( > 50kg, < 100kg)
- Phe concentration of < 1200mmol
- Able to follow dietary instructions to maintain stable protein intake throughout the study duration following a dietician assessment
- Free from any clinically significant illness or disease.
- Must not have a history of any food intolerances (E.g. gluten, lactose, diary)
- Must be non-smokers (Max 3 cigarettes in the last 6 months)