Help us trial a new treatment for phenylketonuria (PKU) and hyperphenylalaninemia (HPA). PKU is an inherited genetic condition that causes an increase in the levels of a substance called phenylalanine in the blood. If PKU is not treated, phenylalanine can build up to harmful levels in the body, leading to HPA and causing intellectual disability and other serious health problems.
You Get $900!
2 nights and 3 days with 2 follow-up visits.
|In-House Period||Follow-Up Visits|
|2 (ON HOLD)||23-Jan||25-Jan||31-Jan||14-Feb|
- Healthy Males and Females between the ages of 18 and 55
- BMI must be between 18 – 30 kg/m2 ( > 50kg, < 100kg)
- Volunteers must be free from any clinically significant illness
- Must be non-smokers (Max 3 cigarettes in the last 6 months)
- Participants must be willing to consume a standard meal prior to dosing (e.g. bread, cereal, milk and yogurt).
- Must not have a history of food intolerance (E.g. gluten, lactose, dairy).
- Must not have participated in our previous study LE17102