To find out if a new investigational vaccine prevents severe diarrhoea caused by a germ (bacterium) called Clostridium difficile (C diff)
Participants will receive 3 vaccination injections over a period of 6 months. There will be a total of 5 outpatient visits to attend, and 2 follow up phone calls across a period of 12 months.
Participants will receive $67 for each visit attended for travel expenses, time and inconvenience.
- Males and females older than 60 years
- BMI must be between 18-40 kg/m2
- Must have an increased chance of future contact with healthcare systems by virtue of:
- At least one inpatient hospitalisation of at least 2 nights in the last 12 months; or
- At least 2 emergency room visits in the last 12 months; or
- At least 10 outpatient visits (primary and/or secondary care visits) in the last 12 months; or
- Taken antibiotics in the last 12 weeks; or
- Residence in a nursing home
Find out now if you’re eligible by answering our pre-screening questions below
If you’re on a mobile we recommend doing the questions here