Help us trial a new investigational treatment designed to be applied as a topical cream for psoriasis.
Our Recruitment team will contact you with more information once you have applied.
- Healthy Males and Females aged between 18 – 65 years
- Females must be of Non-Childbearing Potential (either Surgically Sterile or Postmenopausal)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18 – 32 kg/m2
- Must have a diagnosis of Plaque Psoriasis (minimum 6 months) with visible psoriasis plaque
- Must have Body Surface Area psoriasis lesions between 2% and 15% (excluding head, palms, soles, nails, and intertriginous areas)
- Must be willing to refrain from using any topical treatments, other than those used in this study
- Participants must be non-smokers (Have not used any nicotine containing products in the last month)