Help us trial a new investigational treatment for Phenylketonuria (PKU) and hyperphenylalaninemia (HPA).
We are looking for volunteers with a diagnosis of classical phenylketonuria to help us trial a new potential treatment. Please click the button below to register your interest.
Only expressions of interests accepted through this online form. Apply below and our Recruitment team will contact you with more information.
- Healthy Males and Females between the ages of 18 and 55 with a diagnosis of classical phenylketonuria
- BMI must be between 18 – 30 kg/m2 ( > 50kg, < 100kg)
- Phe concentration of < 1200mmol
- Able to follow dietary instructions to maintain stable protein intake throughout the study duration following a dietician assessment
- Free from any clinically significant illness or disease.
- Must not have a history of any food intolerances (E.g. gluten, lactose, diary)
- Must be non-smokers (Max 3 cigarettes in the last 6 months)
Please click below to register your interest: