PERTH, WA – April 28, 2020 – Linear Clinical Research today announced that it will conduct a human trial of a ground-breaking vaccine candidate which is being developed to help the body produce antibodies to fight the deadly coronavirus which causes COVID-19 disease.
Linear’s clinic remains open. However, some trials have been postponed for the safety of patients and so resources can be devoted to fighting the virus. Any changes to trials as well as the changes listed on this page have been communicated to participants directly. Please contact email@example.com or 1300 546 327 should you have any questions.
Linear Clinical Research is taking strict measures to ensure the health and safety of patients, carers, participants and staff during the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Staff are adhering to strict hygiene and cleaning policies according to the WA Health Department’s guidelines.
- Visitors to Linear will be required to use social distancing measures, keeping at least 1.5m apart.
- All staff that are able to work from home are now doing so
- If a staff member falls under any of the attendance restrictions outlined in the next section of this page below, they are not attending Linear.
- All staff who are required to work at Linear premises’ are taking an oral temperature check on arrival, and at the end of their working day.
- Any staff (healthcare worker) who have a fever of 37.5 or higher AND have an acute respiratory infection are being considered a suspect COVID-19 case, meaning they are required to immediately self-quarantine and get tested at a COVID-19 clinic as soon as possible.