One in-house stay of 7 nights and 8 days
- Healthy Males and Females
- Between 18 – 60 years of age
- Body Mass Index (BMI) must be between 18.0 – 38.0 kg/m2
- Must be non-smokers (Max 2 cigarettes within the previous 6 months)
- Must not have any existing chronic skin conditions (e.g. psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea), skin allergies, or sensitivities that could prevent the ability to wear a transdermal patch.
- Must not have any scars, tattoos, burns, wounds, or excessive hair on the upper portion of the arm.
- Must not have any clinically significant illness, disease, or severe allergies.
- Must have a resting heart rate greater than 60 BPM