Only 3 day stay with 1 appointment
- Healthy Males and Females of non-childbearing potential (females must be post-menopausal or surgically sterile), aged between 18 and 55 years old
- Participants must not have smoked more than 1-2 tobacco/nicotine containing products per month within the last 6 months
- Must not be taking prescription medications or have any clinically significant illness or disease
- No history of, or current, skin disease (for example eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and skin cancer)
- No current skin damage (eg. cuts, abrasion, sunburn, sun-damage, scarring), tattoos, noted injury, varicose veins, acne, excessive body hair on the back and shoulders.
- Willing to avoid extensive sun exposure, photo-therapy, or use of a tanning salon for two weeks before the start and the entire duration of the study.